E Dunlap Ave Climb Strava Segment located in Glendale AZ with 1% climb grade for 22.8 miles
E Dunlap Ave Climb Segment in Glendale, AZ
Located in Glendale, AZ, the E Dunlap Ave Climb segment is a popular choice for cyclists looking for a challenge. With a climb category of 1, an average grade of 22.8%, a distance of 364.3 meters, and an elevation difference of 83.2 meters, this segment is sure to get your heart rate up!E Dunlap Ave Climb
The E Dunlap Ave Climb is a popular segment located in Glendale, AZ. The segment has a climb category of 1, an average grade of 22.8%, a distance of 364.3 meters, and an elevation difference of 83.2 meters. The segment is popular with cyclists of all levels, and is a great way to challenge yourself and improve your climbing skills.
Here are some tips to help you successfully climb the E Dunlap Ave Climb:
- Start out slowly and increase your speed as you get comfortable with the grade.
- Keep your weight forward and your pedals level to maintain traction.
- Use your lower body to power the climb and your upper body to keep your balance.
- Focus on your breathing and stay relaxed to conserve energy.
Training for the Climb
If you're looking to improve your performance on the E Dunlap Ave Climb, here are some training tips:
- Incorporate hill repeats into your rides. Find a hill with a similar grade and distance, and ride it multiple times to build your strength and endurance.
- Do strength training exercises to build the muscles you'll need for the climb. Squats, lunges, and leg presses are all great exercises to target your quads, glutes, and hamstrings.
- Practice interval training. This will help you learn to maintain a high level of effort for an extended period of time.
The E Dunlap Ave Climb is a great segment for cyclists of all levels. By following the tips and training suggestions above, you can successfully complete the segment and improve your climbing skills.
The E Dunlap Ave Climb segment is a great challenge for any rider looking to take on a difficult climb. With an average grade of 22.8%, it is sure to test your limits. The distance of 364.3 meters and elevation difference of 83.2 meters make this a great segment to add to your list of accomplishments.