Show The World That You're Not Afraid Of Taking A Spill Every Now And Then
During the last 35 years, Jackie Chan has fractured his skull, dislocated his pelvis and broken more bones than most people even know they have in their body. While his scroll's worth of injuries is the reason insurance companies will no longer underwrite him, it's also the reason he's got over 100 movie acting credits on his IMDB page. If you're willing to go through the same amount of pain to reach your cycling goals, you're exactly who we had in mind when we designed this shirt.
This design is the perfect balance of edge and humor. Looking at it as you grab it out of your closet is a great way to psych yourself up for a ride. You can also count on getting smiles from others when they get a glimpse at your back. The white design stands out even from a distance thanks to the jersey's green color and lower accent pattern.
- CROSS-DRY̴å» UPF25+ moisture wicking fabric
- Club Cut
- Full length hidden zipper
- Elastic armbands keep sleeves in place without digging into your skin
- Optimal fabric density allows this jersey to be worn all year long
- Silicone gripper waistband ensures the jersey never rides up
- Three rear pockets